Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lust List: Top Picks for Fall Shoes 2013

Summer is coming to an end while fall is approaching just around the corner, and a new semester comes again. I'm equally as excited as I am nervous. It's a whirlwind seeing old friends, staying up late, studying my ass off, and of course, new adventures. I'm trying to bottle up my anxiety, but it's bursting at the seams.
_________________________________________________________________________________
But what is keeping me planted is browsing fall shoes that I'm super in love with. At the moment, I'm really into bulky shoes and the hologram gleam. If I had hundreds of dollars to spare, all of these babies would be mine.

Forever 21
High-Voltage Combat Boots - $42.80

Go Jane
Glitter Contrast Heels - $34.40

Floral Combat Boots - $38.00

Buckled In Creepers - $35.10

Nasty Gal
Blazen Flatform (Hologram) - $120.00

Deandri

Helga Platforms - $170.00

Ebay
Creepers - $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment