Most of these songs, to me, are soothing and gets me super focused because of how repetitive some of the beats are, and the fact that some of the songs are in a language I can't even understand also helps. I mixed some slower songs with more upbeat tunes to create a diverse playlist that you can tune out (or jam out to) to whatever you are doing.
Nonetheless, go ahead and take a listen, and hopefully you find something you like.
1. Feed Me & Crystal Fighters - Love Is All I Got
2. G-Dragon ft. Jennie Kim - Black
3. F(x) - Shadow
4. Lana Del Rey - Radio
5. Tove Lo - Habits
6. Azealia Banks ft. Lazy Jay - 212
7. The Pretty Reckless - Going Down
8. The Millionaires - Cha-Ching
9. Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Tyga - The Motto
10. Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have to Love
11. Modest Mouse - Little Motel