Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Music Playlist: September 16, 2013

The semester is definitely picking up with labs, quizzes, and exams all hitting me in the face like a bad joke. But in the midst of all the studying & cramming, I piled a few of my favorite songs into a playlist to keep me going strong into those long caffeinated nights..

Most of these songs, to me, are soothing and gets me super focused because of how repetitive some of the beats are, and the fact that some of the songs are in a language I can't even understand also helps. I mixed some slower songs with more upbeat tunes to create a diverse playlist that you can tune out (or jam out to) to whatever you are doing.

Nonetheless, go ahead and take a listen, and hopefully you find something you like. 


SONGS
1. Feed Me & Crystal Fighters - Love Is All I Got
2. G-Dragon ft. Jennie Kim - Black
3. F(x) - Shadow
4. Lana Del Rey - Radio
5. Tove Lo - Habits
6. Azealia Banks ft. Lazy Jay - 212
7. The Pretty Reckless - Going Down
8. The Millionaires - Cha-Ching
9. Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Tyga - The Motto
10. Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have to Love
11. Modest Mouse - Little Motel

No comments:

Post a Comment