Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Twin Kitten Power

Nicole and I are dumb kittens. I was literally putting on the last finishing touches to my outfit when Nicole knocked on my door so we could go to our lecture. Quickly, I opened the door and stared her up and down.  We "opposite matched" completely. Beige sweater & beige skirt, black top & black skirt, brunette hair & blonde hair, and we had just about the same lip balm too. I guess this is what happens to the best of friends.

Unbelievably, I have done this with Connie too. But instead of counter-matching, Connie and I matched completely from head to toe. Let's just say, she tried to ignore the matter of fact as I gleefully pointed it out to everyone I knew in class. Poor Connie-kins that she has such an embarrassing friend as me.  

On the other hand, Nicole is welcoming to share the embarrassment with me!

Leg up!
Excuse the super wrinkly skirt!

Just a Couple of Kittens... Out on the Town.

Us being Normal.

Prom Photo Part 1

Prom Photo Part 2

Nicole
Beige Sweater - Forever 21
Black Circle Skirt - Forever 21
Flats - Forever 21
Lips - Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Tannin 
+ Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush 
+ Navy Blue Eyeshadow

Christine
Black Muscle Tee - Boutique
Beige Skirt - Forever 21 (thrifted)
Maroon Belt - Roommate's
Jeweled Platforms - Charlotte Russe
Green Jade Ring - Forever 21
Ruby Ring - Amazon
Stone Earrings - Crossroads
Lips - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment