Monday, September 23, 2013

Music Playlist: September 23, 2013

Blazing hot afternoons are beginning to be replaced with crisp, cold air while the sunlight hours are shortening with every approaching day. Glasses of cold lemonade are being replaced with mugs of steamy coco. Summer is becoming a distant memory & fall is coming down in a gradual swoop.

With summer being jam packed with lighthearted melodies, I always associated fall with a slower tempo, moody lyrics, and an apathetic feeling of despair (cue the teen angst right here). So in honor of getting in touch with my "let me write about my depressing life in a poetic and tragic way" mindset, I created the perfect playlist to keep my creative juices flowing.



SONGS
1. Jeremiah Crespo - Chorus is A'singing (A Take Away Show)
2. A Fine Frenzy - Happier
3. CityinColors - Atmosphere (Kaskade Cover)
4. Regina Spektor - Samson
5. Kanye West - Street Lights
6. Frank Ocean - Thinking About You
7. Carissa Rae & Michael Alvarado - Sway (Cover)
8. Daphne Loves Derby - Cue the Sun!
9. Taylor Swift - Untouchable (Cover)
10. Gregory and the Hawk - The People Who Raised Me

Photo from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment